GENERAL LEATHER CARE
Your Constance Roe bag is made using only the best leathers we can find. Every hide or animal skin is unique; tonal variations, marks, creases or veins are natural features of the leather and should not be considered imperfections. Our motto is 'Perfectly Imperfect' and is key to the Constance Roe ethos. The hardware has been selected for its quality and durability.
To preserve the original quality of your bag we recommend:
- Avoiding contact with water, grease, perfumes or cosmetics; should it get wet, dab with a soft neutral cloth to absorb the moisture
- Avoiding over-exposure to extreme heat or direct lighting
- Being careful not to rub your bag with anything coarse or abrasive; on some leathers, the scratches may be reduced by delicately massaging the leather against your skin
- Wiping your bag with care using a clean and soft cloth.
- Storing in your CR dust bag in a cool and dry place when not in use
- Taking care to avoid contact with delicate or light coloured garments as some leather, in extreme cases, may shed some colour.